The Billing History provides all the details you want to know about your Vagaro billing statements, including the cost for each employee you've added as well as any integrations or add-on features you've purchased. To get started, follow these steps:
- Click on your profile initials or picture once you log into your account. You'll find this at the top-right of the screen.
- Select Billing History.
- Click Run Report after selecting the appropriate search filters and then you're all set!
Let's get started!
Viewing the Billing History
1. Click the profile icon at the top of the screen. Then click Billing History.
2. Select the Date Range you want to see. This allows you to view all your billing statements within the dates you select.
To filter the report by a specific status, click the Select Status that status drop-down. Then make the selection. The Sucess filter allows you to narrow the report to all the times that a payment successfully went through. The Failure filter allows you to sort the list by times when the payment did not go through.
Click Run Report after applying the filters you want to use.
5. Notice you can see both the date you signed up (Sign up Date) for the Vagaro account as well as the Next Payment Date at the top of the screen.
You can also see the following:
- The transaction details.
- The charge details, including the specific features for which you are paying.
- How the item was paid, whether it was by credit card or Vagaro bucks.
Click Export to export the report to an excel. Click Print to get a paper copy.
In the Integrations column, select any of the links to see more information about the integrations you added to the account.
6. Once you select one of the links, you'll be able to see all the details of the integration you added.
You are also emailed a Monthly Payment Summary. This provides details about the Vagaro services you're paying for.