The Billing History provides all the details you need to know about your Vagaro billing statements, including the cost for each employee you've added as well as any integrations or add-on features you've purchased. To get started, follow these steps:
- Click on your profile initials or picture once you log into your account. You'll find this at the top-right of the screen.
- Select Billing History.
- Click Run Report after selecting the filters you want to apply.
Let's get started!
Viewing the Billing History
1. Click the profile icon at the top of the screen. Then click Billing History.
2. Select the Date Range you want to see. This allows you to view all your billing statements within the dates you select.
To filter the report by a specific status, click the Select Status that status drop-down. Then select the option you prefer.
The Sucess filter allows you to narrow the report to all the times that a payment successfully went through. The Failure filter allows you to sort the list by times when the payment did not go through.
Click Run Report after applying the filters you want to use.
5. Notice you can see both the date you signed up (Sign up Date) for the Vagaro account as well as the Next Payment Date at the top of the screen.
You can also see the following:
- The transaction details.
- The charge details, including the specific features for which you are paying.
- How the item was paid, whether it was by credit card or Vagaro bucks.
Click Export to export the report to an excel. Click Print to get a paper copy.
In the Integrations column, select any of the links to see the cost of the integrations you added to the account.
6. Once you select one of the links in the Integration column, you'll be able to see the payment details of the integrations you added.
You will also receive a Monthly Payment Summary. This is sent to your business email on file.