The Billing History provides all the details you need to know about your Vagaro billing statements, including the cost for each employee you've added as well as any integrations or add-on features you've purchased. To get started, follow these steps:
View the Billing History
- Go to Profile > Billing History.
- Set report options:
- Select a Date Range for the report.
- Click the Status option to select Success (successful payments) or Failure (payments that did not go through.)
- Click Run Report.
- At the top of the report, you can see the date you signed up (Sign up Date) for your Vagaro account and the Next Payment Date.
You can also see the following (shown in sections for sizing reasons):
- The transaction details.
- The charge details, including the specific features for which you are paying.
- How the item was paid, whether it was by credit card or Vagaro bucks.
- Refund information and status.
- At the bottom of the screen click Export to export the report to an Excel spreadsheet or Print to get a paper copy.
- In the Integrations column, select a link to a breakdown of the integrations you've added to the account and payment details for the billing cycle.
You also receive a Monthly Payment Summary sent to the Account Owner's email on file.