How to Connect QuickBooks to Your Vagaro Account
Vagaro allows you to import your sales transactions, taxes, tips and refunds into your QuickBooks account. You specifically can do the following:
- Automatically sync your sales records to Quickbooks online.
- Reconcile your books much easier as payments and fees are matched against your bank statement.
- Save time and increase accuracy using Sync with Vagaro for QuickBooks Online.
Remember our Quickbooks integration will only pull the previous two months from Vagaro when you start the integration. Also, if you are applying a tax amount, it needs to be added as a single item. This integration only works for QuickBooks accounts online.
Watch this video or read the article below to learn more about how to use this feature.
1. Click Settings.
2. Click Integrations.
3. Click Learn More under Intuit QuickBooks online.
4. Click Connect.
5. Enter your login information. Then click Sign in.
6. Click Authorize.
7. Select the Sync Start Date. This lets you pick the date you want to sync your information.
8. Select the Tax Service that you would have already set up in QuickBooks
9. Enter a Nickname. QuickBooks will display all your Vagaro transaction data under this nickname after synchronization.
10. Click Save when you're finished.
Vagaro syncs all transactions at 2 am so all the transactions from the previous day will be ready in the morning.