A Service Bundle allows you to group up to three services and sell them together, typically at a discounted price to give customers more of an incentive to purchase the bundle. You can also book multiple services and service providers at the same time!
To book a Service Bundle, follow the steps below:
- Vagaro Pro app (next)
- Web Version
Related Article: How to Create a Service Bundle
Vagaro Pro app
1. Select Calendar at the bottom of the screen.
2. Go to the preferred day. Then select a time slot on the calendar.
3. Select New Appointment.
4. Tap Select Customer to select the client you want to book.
5. Tap Select Service to choose the Service Bundle you want to book.
6. Select the Category that the service bundle is in. Then choose the Service Bundle on the list.
7. Tap select provider under each service to choose the employee who will be providing the service.
8. Tap Next at the bottom of the screen to continue.
9. The name of the bundle appears near the top of the booking. Tap Book to schedule it on your calendar.
10. To see the service bundle on the calendar once it's been booked, tap the 3 lines in the top right of the screen. Then select the employees whose calendars you want to see from the list. Tap Show Selected when you are done.
11. The gift icons on the appointments indicate that the services are part of a bundle.
12. The client can also book the Service Bundle in the Services section of your Online Booking Page.
1. Go to your Calendar. Select an available time slot. Then click New Appointment.
2. Click the Select Service drop-down. Then select the service bundle.
3. Select the service providers for each service.
4. Click Next.
5. The name of the bundle appears near the top of the booking.
6. Click Book when you're ready.
7. To see the service bundle on the calendar once it's been booked, select the employees providing the services on the left side of the screen. Then click Checked.
8. The box icons on the appointments indicate that the services are part of a bundle.
9. Here's how the customer books the service bundle on your Online Booking Page:
- Click the Services tab on the online page.
- Select the service category the bundle has been added to.
- Find the bundle on the list. Then click Book Now.
10. Instruct the client to select a service provider for each service, a date for the appointments, and then the Search button once they are ready to continue.
11. Instruct the client to select a time.
12. Instruct the client to click Book or Request when they are finished.
Click here to learn more about creating a Service Bundle.