To rebook an appointment from the Calendar as well as from the Checkout screen, follow the steps below.
Related Article: Rebook an Appointment - Vagaro Pro App
Rebook from the Calendar
- Click an existing appointment and select Rebook.
- Service, Employee, and a date one month in the future are pre-selected. Click Search.
Note: If the date is unavailable, a pop-up warning will display. It shows the next date with available appointments. Click Search to view the next available date.
- Click the button for an available appointment time.
- Make any changes to the booking screen and then click Book.
The new appointment is added to the calendar.
Rebook from the Checkout Screen
When you've finished with a checkout you'll see a pop-up display with a rebook option.
Click the Rebook button and continue from Step 2 above.
Run Rebooking Report
Note: A rebooking will only show up in your Rebooking Reports if the service is rebooked today and if it's the first time you have booked or rebooked that customer. Thus, you can only have one rebooking per customer per day. If you try to rebook outside of these parameters, the booking will not be reflected in the rebooking reports.
- Navigate to Reports > Employees > Rebooking.
- Select the Date Range, Employees (or accept the default of all), and Customer (default is also all).
You can select multiple employees using the checkboxes.
- Click Run Report to see the percentage of Booked and Rebooked appointments.