To rebook an appointment from the Calendar as well as from the Checkout screen, follow the steps below.
Related Article: Rebook an Appointment - Vagaro Pro App
Rebook from the Calendar
- Click an existing appointment and select Rebook.
- Service, Employee, and a date one month in the future are pre-selected. Click Search.
Note: If the date is unavailable, a pop-up warning will display. It shows the next date with available appointments. Click Search to view the next available date.
- Click the button for an available appointment time.
- Make any changes to the booking screen and then click Book.
The new appointment is added to the calendar.
Rebook from the Checkout Screen
When you've finished with a checkout you'll see a pop-up display with a rebook option.
Click the Rebook button and continue from Step 2 above.
Run Rebooking Report
- Navigate to Reports > Employees > Rebooking.
- Select the Date Range, Employees (or accept the default of all), and Customer (default is also all).
You can select multiple employees using the checkboxes.
- Click Run Report to see the percentage of Booked and Rebooked appointments.