Vagaro offers competitive credit card processing rates as well as a wide range of other benefits, including the ability to sell services, products, memberships, and gift certificates online, store credit cards, create cancellation, and no-show policies, and require credit card payments online.
- Additionally, you become eligible to receive a free EMV credit card reader once the application is approved.
- Click this link to learn about Australia - Sign up for Credit Card Processing.
- To get started, go to the Credit Card Processing page on Vagaro.com
Vagaro offers merchant services to businesses in Australia and
- United States (Sign up for Credit Card Processing)
- Canada (United Kingdom - Sign up for Credit Card Processing)
- United Kingdom (United Kingdom - Sign up for Credit Card Processing)
Let's take a closer look at the fees, rates, and benefits of signing up with Vagaro Merchant Services!
Credit Card Processing Rates for Australia
|Per Dip or Tap||Typed-In|
- ACH Return ($30 AUD): Customers are required to keep banking information up to date. If the account information on file is wrong, to no fault of VMS, and/or we fail to verify your bank account information based on the information you provided, a $30 AUD fee will be charged for any deposit that is returned due to inaccurate bank account information.
- Chargeback ($30 AUD): Upon a consumer initiating a chargeback, the consumer’s financial institution immediately and without notice impounds the exact amount of funds at dispute from your account. We will provide details of the chargeback transaction, instructions/process on how to dispute, and impose a $30 AUD fee.
- Settlement Transaction Reject ($30 AUD) : If your account is frozen or impacted due to a negative status, your financial institution may reject deposits. Each rejected deposit will automatically incur a $30 AUD fee.