Vagaro offers competitive credit card processing rates as well as a wide range of other benefits, including the ability to sell services, products, memberships, and gift certificates online, store credit cards, create cancellation, and no-show policies, and require credit card payments online.
- Additionally, you become eligible to receive a free EMV credit card reader once the application is approved.
- Click this link to learn about Signing up for Credit Card Processing.
- To get started, go to the Credit Card Processing page on Vagaro.com
Vagaro offers merchant services to businesses in the United Kingdom* and
- United States (Sign up for Credit Card Processing)
- Australia (Australia - Sign up for Credit Card Processing)
- Canada (Canada - Sign up for Credit Card Processing)
*Stripe credit card processing for the UK is only available in England, Northern Ireland, Wales, and Scotland. British commonwealth members, such as the British Virgin Isles, are not included.
Let's take a closer look at the fees, rates, and benefits of signing up with Vagaro Merchant Services!
Credit Card Processing Rates for the United Kingdom
|Per Dip or Tap||Typed-In|
- ACH Return (£15): Customers are required to keep banking information up to date. If the account information on file is wrong, to no fault of VMS, and/or we fail to verify your bank account information based on the information you provided, a £15 fee will be charged for any deposit that is returned due to inaccurate bank account information.
- Chargeback (£15): Upon a consumer initiating a chargeback, the consumer’s financial institution immediately and without notice impounds the exact amount of funds at dispute from your account. We will provide details of the chargeback transaction, instructions/process on how to dispute, and impose a £15 fee.
- Settlement Transaction Reject (£15) : If your account is frozen or impacted due to a negative status, your financial institution may reject deposits. Each rejected deposit will automatically incur a £15 fee.