A Service Bundle allows you to group up to three services and sell them together, typically at a discounted price to give clients more incentive to purchase. You can also book multiple services and service providers at the same time!
To add a Service Bundle, follow these steps when using the Desktop Version:
- Click Settings at the top of the screen.
- Click Service/Class Menu on the left side of the screen under Things We Sell.
- Select the Services tab. Click the green Add button. Then select Service Bundle.
- Once you're finished creating the item, click Save, and you're all set!
Let's get started!
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Select Service/Class Menu on the left side of the screen under Things We Sell.
3. Select the Services tab. Click the green Add button. Then select Service Bundle.
4. Enter the Title and Description. Click Choose File to add an image to the bundle.
5. Select Bundle & Price to show the bundle and its price on the Online Booking Page. Select Bundle Only to show the bundle, but not its price online. Click Hide if you don't want to show the service bundle online.
6. Select the services you want to add to the bundle. Click Add New Service to add a third service.
Remember Outcall/Mobile services can't be included in a service bundle. These are services that are offered outside of the business location. Click this link to learn more about this feature: How to Set Outcall/Mobile Services.
7. After you click Add New Service, you can add a third service. Enter the price of the item.
8. Select Required if you want the services to be performed at the same time by different service providers.
9. Select Optional if you want the services to be booked at the same time with different service providers or at different times with the same/different service providers.
10. Select No if you do not want to provide the services at the same time.
11. Click Save when you're finished. You're all set!
Managing Service Bundles
1. You can manage all Service Bundles that you've added to the Service Class Menu. First, let's look at editing the Service Bundle Category.
Once you find it on the menu, click the three dots. Then click Edit to edit the name of the category. The Edit Function also allows you to assign a new color to the bundle. This means that when booked, the bundle will display in the color you've selected on the Calendar.
To add a new Category, Service, or Service Bundle to the menu, click the three dots that correspond to the Service Bundle Category. Hover over Insert. Then select the option you prefer. Click the three dots again to Delete the Service Bundle Category. This deletes all the bundles within this category.
2. Now let's look at a specific bundle that's been added to the Service Bundle Category. Find the bundle on the menu. Then click the three dots to Edit it.
To add a new Category, Service, or Service Bundle to the menu, click the three dots that correspond to the Service Bundle. Hover over Insert. Then select the option you prefer.
Click the three dots again to Delete the Service Bundle.
3. To add the Service Bundle to a Service Category, click the three dots. Hover over Move To. Then select the Service Category where you want to move the bundle. For example, if we select Barber Services in the screenshot below, the bundle will move to this category. You're all set!