These instructions are specific to adding a logo to the top of your receipt. The instructions only apply to the Star Printers that Vagaro sells but may work with other Star receipt printers.
- In any graphics program, create your logo and save it as a JPG file. Make sure the size is no larger than 72mm wide.
- Click Start, find StarMicronics, then Star TSP100, and click on Configuration Utility.
- Choose Star Line Mode (default).
- To add the image to the program, do the following (see figure below).
- Click Image List.
- Click Add New.
- Create an Image ID Name.
- Select None for Dither Mode.
- Click Use Image.
- Now you need to tell the system to use that graphic for the top of the receipt.
- Click Logos & Cropping.
- Next to Top Image List, click Add.
- Select the graphic from your computer you want to use.
- Choose Center.
- Click Use.
- You will be taken back to the Logo Printing and Cropping screen. You should see the Image name you created in the Top Image List. You'll want this to show up on all receipts, so change the option from Cycle to Print All.
Now the graphic you chose should appear on each printed receipt. Try printing a test transaction to see if you are satisfied with your logo.