Installing the Printer Drivers
- Click the link below to download the drivers:
- Extract All.
- >Open the folder and double-click Autorun.exe.
- Click Installation on the screen that pops up.
- Click I Accept on the next screen that appears.
- Click Yes on the User Access Control Screen that shows up next.
- From there, follow the instructions on the wizard to finish installing the drivers.
Printer Configuration in Windows 8
- Connect the printer to the router using the supplied ethernet cable and power on the printer.
- Enter LAN & Bluetooth Setup Tool in the search box at the bottom of the screen on your device. Select the option once it appears above.
- A popup may appear, asking you if you want to make changes to your device. Just click Yes.
- A new window will pop up, and the system will conduct an automatic search for the printer.
- After it searches and locates the printer click Add printer queue.
Setting up The Default Printer
- Enter the words Control Panel in the search box and click it to open the Control Panel.
- Click View devices and printers.
- Right-click on the TSP 100 Printer icon and select Set as Default Printer.
- Once the TSP 100 Printer is set as default, right-click on the icon again and then click Printer Properties.
- When the Printer properties menu comes up, on the top of the screen, click Device Settings.
- On the Device Settings tab, use the settings on the image below, and then click OK.
Setting up the Receipt on Firefox
- From Firefox, go to www.Vagaro.com
- Click on the More menu.
- Click Options.
- Click Privacy & Security.
- Under the Permissions section, click Exceptions.
- Enter "Vagaro.com" in the Address of website field and then click Allow.
- Click Save Changes.
Configure the Page Setup before printing receipts.
- Click the More menu.
- Click Print.
- Click Page Setup.
- In the Format & Options tab, set the following:
- Make sure Orientation is set to Portrait
- Scale should be set to 100%
- Check Shrink to fit Page Width
- Uncheck Print Background (colors & images)
- Click the Margins & Header/Footer tab.
- Change these settings:
- Set the Top and Bottom margins to 0.25
- Set the Left and Right margins to 0.0
- Set all of the Headers & Footers to --blank--
- Click OK at the bottom of the window. Your printer is now ready to use.
- Click the More menu.