The Stock Trends Report allows you to easily track the status of your inventory items, including the quantity and value of products that are:
- Currently in stock.
- Only for Business Use.
- Unsold during the date range you set.
You can also use a variety of filters to narrow the report to your liking, export it to an Excel or PDF, and print a copy for your records.
To learn more, follow the steps below when using the Desktop Version of Vagaro.
Stock Trends Inventory Report
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen.
2. Select Stock Trends under Inventory.
3. Click in the field under Date Range to select the dates you prefer. This allows you to view the inventory report within the dates you set.
4. Click the ALL drop-down under Brand to filter the report by a specific brand. This narrows the report to the item you select.
5. Click the ALL drop-down under Product Type to filter the list by a specific product type.
6. Click Advanced Filters to select more filters you want to apply to the report. Let's take a closer look at this option.
7. Click the ALL drop-down under Product to filter the report by a specific product.
8. Click Run Report when you're done applying the filters you want to use.
9. The report shows a visual of all your inventory stock trends, including the total number of:
- Products that are currently in stock.
- Products that are lost.
- Products that are sold.
- Products that have been refunded.
- Products that have been purchased.
- Products that are only for Business Use.
- Products that have been unsold during the date range you set.
10. Click Grid View to display the report in a table format.
11. To view the report for the month, day, week, or year, click the drop-down. Then select the option you prefer.
12. To view the value of your products, instead of the quantity, click the Quantity drop-down on the right side. Then select Value.
13. The report displays the dollar value of your products, instead of the quantity.
14. Click the Export button below to export the report to an Excel or PDF. Click Print to get a paper copy.