The Sales Trends report allows you to see your projected service and class sales as well as the actual sales you're processing within a date range, set by you. To view this report, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Select Trends on the left side of the screen.
- Select the date range as well as the filters you want to apply. Then click Run Report.
How to Run a Sales Trends Report
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen. Then select Trends on the left sidebar.
2. Select a Date Range. In the example below, we're running a report for the month of January. Click the Service Providers drop-down to select the sales of the service provider you want to include in the report. Click All Selected to include all employees.
Click the drop-down under Customer to run a report on a specific customer. Click Select ALL to include all customers.
3. Click Advanced Filters select a specific Charge Type you want to include in the report. For example, if you select Service Charge, you'll be able to see your service sales within the date range you selected.
Select Include Past Employees to include the sales of past employees.
4. Click Run Report when you're finished.
5. You can see the following after running the report.
- Your service, class, and product charges or sales
- The total amount of tips you collected.
- Your projected service and class sales. The projected service and class sales are based on booked appointments. These sales will decrease as services, classes, and products are checked out in the software.
6. Under Hide Legend, click the drop-down corresponding to Week to view your sales during the month, day or week.
7. Click Export at the bottom of the screen to export the file to an excel sheet. Click Print to get a paper copy.
8. Click Grid View to change the layout of the report.