The Sales Trends report allows you to see your projected service and class sales and the actual sales you're processing within a selected date range. To view this report, watch the video or follow the steps below.
- Navigate to Reports > Sales > Trends.
- Select a Date Range
- Click the Employees drop-down list to select one or more employees to include in the report. The default is all employees.
- Click the Customer drop-down list to run a report on a specific customer. The default is all customers.
- Click Advanced Filters and select one or more Charge Types to include in the report. The default is all charge types.
- Also on Advanced Filters, click Include Past Employees to include the sales of past employees.
- Click Run Report.
You can see the following after running the report.
- Charges for services, classes, products, gift certificates, packages, memberships, rent, and tips
- Projections for services, classes, rent, packages, and memberships
These projections for services and classes are based on booked appointments and decrease as services and classes are checked out
- Click the drop-down menu over the legend of charge types to change the view.
Choices are Year, Month (default), Week, and Day (only the last 30 days.)
- In the Chart view, click Hide Legend to remove the charge types listing temporarily.
- Use the Print or Export buttons to get a hard copy or save it as an Excel spreadsheet or PDF file.
- Click Grid View to change the layout of the report.