The Customer List Report provides detailed customer information in a format that you can export or print. Using search options and filters, narrow the report based on selected criteria, delete multiple customers at once, restore ones deleted in the past, and merge duplicate customer profiles.
In this article, we will go over:
- Run a Customer List Report (next)
- Change the View
- Print or Export
- Delete and Restore Customers
- Merge Customers
Run a Customers List Report
- The Customers List is found both under the Reports and the Customers tab. Hover over the Customers tab and then click Customers List.
- To generate the report for all customers, just click Run Report without selecting any search or filtering options.
The report defaults to Card View, with all customer info displayed in an address card format, and a default sort by first name applied.
Note: See Customer List Report: Search & Filter Options for details on how to generate the report based on selected criteria.
Change the View
- To change the layout of the report, click Card View or Grid View.
- Click the Sort By drop-down menu to sort the report on any of the data fields.
- Click the AZ button to reverse the order of customers on the report.
For example, if you select Customer Since and click the AZ button, the screen will display the most recent client who became a customer of your business first in the report. Clicking the AZ button again reverses the order.
When you print or export the Customer List, the selected sort order is applied to the result.
Print or Export
Click Export to export the customer report to Excel or a PDF file. Click Print to get a paper copy for your records.
Delete and Restore Customers
- Click Select All from the main Customer List Report page to select all customers or select individuals by clicking the checkbox on the card or list entry.
- Click Delete to remove the customer.
- Click Delete to confirm.
To restore deleted customers:
- Click Undo Delete from the main Customer List Report page to restore one or more deleted customers.
- Select a date to restore customers who were deleted beginning on that date.
- Click Proceed.
A pop-up message confirms that customers have been restored.
The Customers List report gives you the opportunity to merge any two customers with some information in common. By selecting the Merge option, you can overwrite one customer's information with the details from another.