The Customer List Report allows you to get a detailed list of client information. You can use a variety of search filters to narrow the report to a specific list of customers, delete multiple customers at once, restore clients you have deleted in the past, and merge duplicate profiles.
In this article, we will go over:
- Running Customer Reports
- Deleting Customers
- Restoring Deleted Customers
- Changing the View of a Customer Report
Running a Customer List Report
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen. Then click Customers on the left side under Customers.
2. To filter the report by physical address, email address, the customer who referred the client, or general tag, enter the value under Mail/Address/Ref.By/Gen.Tag. Then click Run Report. For example, if the general tag VIP was added to the customer's profile and you entered this information, the report would only include customers with this identifier.
To filter the report by the customer's Name, enter the value in the field under Name. Then click Run Report. For example, if you enter "Aaron Powell," the report will only include this client.
To filter the report by the customer's contact information, enter the information in the field under Cell/Day/ Night phone. Then click Run Report.
Click Advanced Filters under the Run Report button to use apply more filters to the report.
3. Select the box under Customer Since to run a report to see customers who have been with your business during a date range you select.
Click the box under Last Visit to see customers who last visited your business within a date range you select. You also can filter the report by Customer Notes you have added to client profiles. Just enter the information in the box under Customer Note.
Click Services/Classes to see customers who have booked specific items. For example, you can run a report to see clients who have booked a women's haircut.
Click Service Provider to include customers of specific employees in the report. Click Membership to filter the report by clients who signed up for specific memberships. Click Birth Month to filter the report by birth month.
Under Booking, you can run a report to see customers who have a specific number of bookings. For example, if you enter "10" in the From field, you'll be able to see clients who have at least 10 bookings. If you enter "100" in the To field, you'll be able to see clients who have between 10 to 100 bookings.
You can also do the same for Pts Earned (the total points customers have collected), Amount Earned (the total amount that a customer has spent at your business), No-shows and Cancellations and Age.
Click Run Report when you're finished applying the filters you want to use.
You'll be able to view the customer list, according to the filters you added. The dollar amount in the top-right of the screen indicates the amount of money the customer has spent within the date range you selected.
Click Export to export the customer report to an Excel sheet or PDF file. Click Print to get a paper copy for your records.
Return to the main Customer List Report page (Click Reports --> Click Customers). Click Select All to select all the customers at once or select clients individually by clicking the checkbox next to the name. Then click Delete to remove the customer.
2. Click OK to confirm.
Restoring Deleted Customers
1. Go back to the main Customer Report page (Click Reports --> Click Customers). Then click Undo Delete to recover a deleted customer.
2. Select the date. In the example below, we selected Dec. 28, 2017. This means that customers who were deleted beginning on this date will be restored.
3. Click Proceed.
4. Click OK to confirm the customers who have been restored.
Changing the View of the Customer Report
To change the layout of the report, click Card View or Grid View. Click the drop-down menu next to Name to filter the report by various filters.
2. Click the AZ button to reverse the order of customers on the report. For example, if you select Customer Since and click the AZ button, the screen will display the most recent client who became a customer of your business first in the report. Clicking the AZ button again reverses the order.