Adding digital forms to your text and email marketing campaigns is a great way to reduce wait times because clients can complete and submit them before an appointment or class.
To add liability waivers, consent forms, customer surveys, and other forms to email marketing blasts to customers, follow the steps below.
For the basics of creating a marketing campaign, see Creating Email & Text Marketing Campaigns - Web Version.
- Go to Marketing, click Create Campaign under Email & Text Marketing, and click Create Campaign on the marketing dashboard.
- Select your Delivery Method and enter the campaign title and/or email subject (depending on delivery method.)
- Select Email Blast, Text Blast, or Campaign Blast (both) as the Campaign Type.
- Select Recipients (All Customers, Filtered List, or Specific Customers).
- Set your send schedule.
- Click Next.
Note: If you are sending an Email & Text campaign, you'll set up the Email template, then the Text message. If only Text, you'll bypass the Email template configuration.
- For Email, select a template and customize the design as you like.
To add a form link to the email template:
- Add a new Buttons module or edit the existing Buttons
- Set the button color and more for any one of the buttons. Then click Button Link.
- Select Forms.
- A new field opens below the Button Link field. Click it.
- Select a form from the list.
The Button Text and URL fields are populated with information from the form.
- If you don't want to add more buttons, don't edit the other buttons. Click Save.
If you want to add more links to this set of buttons, go ahead and edit the other two.
Your button linking to the form is added to the email. To use the default buttons module, edit it to add the form link to one of the buttons. To remove buttons from the final email, set the Button Link for each to None.
You can preview the link to the form in either the Web or Mobile preview options on the Templates | Design page:
Right-click the link in the preview and use your browser's "Open in…" function to open the link.
- If you are only doing an email campaign, check the acknowledge box and click Announce to send the campaign; click Next if you're sending both Email and Text.
To add a form link to the text campaign:
- On the Compose Text page, compose the text message (you have up to 306 characters, including the forms link.)
- Click Insert Link, scroll down to Forms, then over and down to select a form.
- A link to the form is added in the Compose Text and Preview areas.
You can click the link in the Compose Text box to preview the form in your browser.
- Check the Acknowledge box and then click Announce to finalize and queue your campaign.