Eliminate your bookkeeping and payroll issues and spend less time on money management, time card calculations and processing employee pay with Vagaro's integration with Gusto!
You can also do the following with this powerful feature:
- Get real-time payroll reports
- Centralize and track payments, invoices, employee hours, and payroll
- Boost productivity by freeing up valuable time
- Automate key administrative functions in bookkeeping and payroll
- Avoid costly manual errors with automation
- Seamlessly sync hours and earnings
- Ease the employee on-boarding process with Gusto's streamlined onboarding platform
- Take advantage of flexible payroll options
- Sync any type of pay structure
- Automatically calculate and deduct tax withholding
To learn more about Gusto's pricing, click here. https://gusto.com/product/pricing
To Close Payroll in Vagaro and Gusto, click here. https://support.vagaro.com/hc/en-us/articles/360016303493
To learn more about activating the Gusto feature, follow the steps below.
Integrating Your Vagaro Account with Gusto
- Click Settings at the top of the screen.
- Select Integrations under Add-Ons.
- Find the Gusto option. Then select Learn More.
Adding the Gusto Integration
- Select Try Gusto - 3 Months Free or Connect Gusto Account if you already have an existing account.
- If trying the 3 free months of Gusto, enter your First Name, Last Name, Email, as well as your Legal Business Name. Then click Create Account to continue.
Note: Gusto won't allow you to create an account if an email already exists within Gusto.
- Click Verify Email.
- The Confirm your account message will appear. Check your inbox to confirm your email address.
- To create a Gusto account with your Google log-in credentials, click Create with Google. Click Create with Email to create a Gusto account with your email.
Connecting to a Gusto Account
- Click Connect Gusto Account.
- Sign in when with your log-in credentials. Then click Sign In.
- Select Authorize.
- All your current employees will appear on the main Gusto Integration page of the Vagaro account. Find the employee on the list. Then click Change on the right side to get started.
- Click the Select Action drop-down. Then select Add as Gusto employee to add the employee to your payroll in Gusto.
Select Link to existing Gusto employee to connect the Vagaro employee to their existing Gusto employee account.
Click Do not add to Gusto if you do not want to add the employee to your payroll in Gusto. If you choose not to add the employee to Gusto, payroll data for this employee will not be synced to Gusto.
- If you selected link to existing Gusto employee in the previous step, you'll see all the employees who currently have a Gusto employee account.
- The icon indicates that an Employee’s on-boarding has not been completed within their Gusto employee account. The on-boarding must be completed in order for their payroll data to be synced from Vagaro to Gusto, and for them to be paid.
- Select the employee whose current account you want to link to. Then click Save.
- Finish setting up the Gusto Integration by selecting your preferences and linking employees in Vagaro to Gusto. Then click Save.
- A confirmation message displays at the top of the screen once you click Save.
- Log into your Gusto account to finish the payroll setup. Click here to learn more about setting up your payroll in Gusto for the first time.