The Payroll History feature allows you to see all the payroll periods you've submitted and closed out in the past. You can sort the report by year, by quarter (three months), or by your chosen payroll frequency. You can also include payroll from past employees.
To get started, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Click Payroll History on the left side of the page.
- Click Run Report after adding the filters you want to use,
*Remember, you must close out your payroll and mark it paid before seeing it in your payroll history. Click here to learn more.
Seeing Your Payroll History
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen.
2. Click Payroll History on the left sidebar under Employees.
3. Under Payroll Period, select the period you want to see. You can filter the report By Year, By Quarter, or by Payroll Frequency, which is the same as the frequency set in your Payroll Configuration.
Click here to learn more: How to Set Up Payroll Configuration in Vagaro.
4. Click Run Report when you are finished. This allows you to see all your payroll, based on the filters you applied.
5. Click Export to export the document to an Excel or PDF. Click Print to get a paper copy for your records.