The Payroll History feature allows you to run detailed reports on all payroll you've run in the past. You can sort the report by year, by quarter (three months), or by your current payroll frequency. You can also include payroll from past employees.
To get started, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Click Payroll History on the left side of the page.
- After adding the filters you want to use, click Run Report, and you're all set!
*Remember, you have to first run your payroll and mark it paid before you can see it in your payroll history.
Let's get started!
1. Click Reports.
2. Click Payroll History.
3. Click on the drop-down menu to select the Payroll Period. You can run the report By Year, By Quarter, or by Payroll Frequency, which is the same as the frequency set in your current Payroll Configuration. Click on the following link for more information on how to configure your payroll in Vagaro: How to Set Up Payroll Configuration in Vagaro.
4. Click Run Report when you are finished selecting the options.
The report is broken down by Employee, Hourly Rate/Hours Worked, Commission Threshold Percentage, Service Cost, Class Cost, Total Sales, Commission Amount, Hourly Salary, and Payroll Due. You also can view the Totals below.
5. Click Export to export the document to an Excel or PDF. Click Print to print a copy of the report for your records.