The Inventory by Status Report allows you to easily track all your products by their status, including your purchased products, lost items, damaged ones, expired products, items set for business use only, and products that are unsold during a date you select.
You can also use a variety of filters to narrow the report to your liking, export the inventory list to an Excel or PDF, and print a copy for your records.
To learn more, follow the steps below when using the Desktop Version of Vagaro.
Running an Inventory by Status Report
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen.
2. Select Inventory By Status on the left sidebar under Inventory.
3. Under Date Range, select the dates you prefer. This allows you to see the status of your inventory within the dates you choose.
4. Under Status, choose the status to filter the report by this item. You can specifically filter it by products that were:
- For Business Use
- Unsold during the date range you selected
5. Under Brand, click the ALL drop-down to filter the report by a specific brand.
6. Click Advanced Filters to apply additional filters to the report. Let's take a closer look at this option.
7. Select the ALL drop-down under Product Type to filter the report by item. Click the ALL drop-down under Vendor to filter the list by vendor. Click ALL drop-down under Product to filter the report by a specific product.
8. Click Run Report after selecting the filters you want to use.
9. The report shows the following:
- The brand of the product.
- The vendor assigned to the product.
- The product type.
- The product name.
- The quantity that's available for the product.
- The low quantity warning that's been set for the product.
- The cost price or business cost.
- The potential sale.
- The profit margin percentage.
10. Click Export at the bottom of the screen to export the inventory list to an Excel or PDF. Click Print to get a paper copy.