The Sales by Brand report shows you the total profit you're earning for all the brands you sell in Vagaro. You can use a variety of filters to narrow the report to your liking, export the sales list to an Excel or PDF, and print a copy for your records.
To learn more, follow the steps below when using the Desktop Version of Vagaro.
Running a Sales by Brand Report in Vagaro
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen.
2. Select Sales by Brand under Inventory.
3. Under Date Range, select the dates you prefer. This allows you to see your brand sales within the dates you choose.
Under Brand, click the ALL drop-down to filter the report by the sales of a specific brand. Under Product Type, click the ALL drop-down to filter the report by a product type of your choosing.
4. Click Advanced Filters to select more filters you want to apply to the report.
5. Under Product, click the ALL drop-down to filter the report by a brand, set by you.
6. Click Run Report when you're finished selecting the filters you want to apply.
7. The report shows the following:
- The brand that was sold.
- The quantity for each brand that was sold during the dates you selected in the report.
- The total business cost for each brand (Cost Price).
- The total sales for each brand (Sales Price).
- The profit earned for each brand. This is the Sales Price minus the Cost Price.
- The profit margin percentage.
- The total number of points redeemed during the sales of the brand.
8. Click Export to export the report to an Excel or PDF. Click Print to get a paper copy.