The Sales by Brand report shows you the total profit you're earning for all the brands you sell in Vagaro. You can use various filters to narrow the report to your liking, export the sales list to an Excel or PDF, and print a copy for your records. Follow the steps below:
- Click Reports.
- Select Sales by Brand under Inventory.
- Under Date Range, select the dates you prefer. This allows you to see your brand sales within the dates you choose.
- Under Brand, click the ALL drop-down to filter the report by the sales of a specific brand.
- Under Product Type, click the ALL drop-down to filter the report by a product type of your choosing.
- Click Advanced Filters and then the Product drop-down list to select a product for the report or accept the default setting of All products.
- Click Run Report when you're finished selecting the filters you want to apply.
The report shows the following:
- The brand that was sold
- The quantity for each brand that was sold during the dates you selected in the report
- The total business cost for each brand (Business Cost)
- The total sales for each brand (Sales Price)
- The profit earned for each brand - the Sales Price minus the Business Cost
- The profit margin percentage
- The total number of points redeemed during the sales of the brand
- Click Print for a hard copy of the report. Click Export and then select Excel or PDF to get a copy of the report saved to an Excel spreadsheet or as a PDF file.