The Sales by Product report shows you all the product sales you're processing in Vagaro. You can see the total profit for each product within a date range you specify and use a variety of filters to limit the report to specific sales you want to see.
To get started, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Click Sales by Product on the left side of the screen.
- Click Run Report after selecting a date range and choosing the filters you want to apply to the report. The filters allow you to narrow the report to the sales you want to see.
Running a Sales by Product Inventory Report
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen.
2. Select Sales By Product under Inventory.
3. Under Date Range, select the dates you prefer. This allows you to see your product sales within the dates you choose.
Under Brand, click the ALL drop-down to filter the report by a specific brand. Under Product Type, click the ALL drop-down to filter the report by a specific product type, set by you.
4. Click Advanced Filters to apply more filters to the report.
5. Under Product, click the ALL drop-down to narrow the report to a specific product of your choice.
6. Click Run Report when you're finished choosing the filters you want to apply to the report.
7. The report displays the following:
- The product that was sold (Product).
- The brand of the product (Brand).
- The product type of the product (Product Type).
- The quantity that was sold during the date range you selected (Quantity).
- The total business cost for each item (Cost Price).
- The total sales for each product (Sales Price).
- The profit for each product (Profit). The sales price minus the cost price gives you the profit.
- The profit margin percentage (Profit Margins %).
- The number of points that were redeemed during the sale (Points). Click here to learn more about assigning points to products.
8. To export the report to an Excel or PDF, click the Export button at the bottom of the screen. Then select the option you prefer.
Click Print to get a paper copy.