To assign a color to a class so that it displays in the assigned color on the Calendar screen when it's booked, follow the steps below.
- Vagaro Pro app (next)
- Web Version
Vagaro Pro app
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Tap Settings.
3. Tap Service/Class Menu.
4. Select the Classes option from the Service/Class Menu.
5. Select the class once you find it on the Service/Class Menu.
6. Select Edit.
7. Tap the circle to select a Color. You'll find this option under Show Class Online.
8. Select the color of your choice.
9. Tap Save at the bottom of the screen. The class will now display in the selected color on your Calendar when it's booked.
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Select Service/Class Menu under Things We Sell.
3. Find the class on the menu. Then click the three dots.
4. Select Edit.
5. Click the drop-down with the circle on the right side of the page. Then select the color you prefer.
6. Click Save when you're ready. The class will display in the selected color on the Calendar when it's booked.