Showing the starting price of a service allows the customer to see the lowest price of an item on the online booking page. This is helpful if you have services that have varying prices.
To get started, follow these steps
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Select Service/Class Menu on the left side of the page.
3. Click the Services tab option from the top.
4. Find the service on the menu. Click the three dots that correspond to it. Then select Edit.
5. Select the Service & Price option. A green color means it has been chosen. Once you select this option, click Show Price as Starting Point.
6. In the example below, the starting point would be $30 since it's the lowest price in the listing for employees.
7. Click Save once you're finished.
8. You're all set! You can see that the starting price has been added to the service on the online booking page!