To add yourself to a Waitlist when booking a Vagaro service online, follow these steps:
1. Once you get to the booking page of the business, select the Services tab to add yourself to the waitlist for an appointment. Click the Classes tab to add yourself to the waitlist for a class. Let's explore the Services option.
2. Once you find the service you want to book, click Book Now.
3. Scroll to the bottom of the screen. Then select Add to Waitlist.
4. Click the drop-down under Service Provider. Then select the Service Provider. You can select multiple people.
5. Click the calendar icon to select a date. Once you click the icon, you'll be able to select a date on the calendar.
6. Click the clock icon to select a time frame. Then select the times you prefer. If you don't choose Anytime, you'll be able to select two different time frames. In the example below, we selected Morning and Afternoon.
7. Click Add Waitlist Date & Time to add another date and time frame.
8. When you're finished, click Add to Waitlist.
9. You'll see a confirmation message stating that you've been added to the Waitlist.
10. To manage your Waitlist appointments in your Profile, hover over your profile image at the top-right of the screen. Then click Appointments.
11. Once you get to the Appointments page, click the Upcoming tab.
12. A Waitlist appointment is indicated by a pink color. Click Remove from Waitlist to remove yourself from the Waitlist. Click Edit to change your preferred dates and times. Click More. Then click Get Directions to get directions to the business. Click View Business to view its online booking page.