To add customer surveys, consent forms, liability waivers, as well as other custom documents to a customer profile, follow the steps below.
Add a Form to Customer's Profile
1. Tap Customers at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select the customer.
3. Select the Forms tab.
4. Select the Fill New Form button.
5. Select the document you want to add.
6. Tap Submit when you're finished filling out the form for the client. Then you're set!
View Completed Forms
1. Go to the client's profile. Select the Forms tab.
2. Tap the specific form you want to see. Then select a date to view a form that was submitted by the client on a specific day.
3. If you tap the three dots at the top-right of the screen, you'll be able to view more details about the document. You also can print a copy or remove the document.
4. If you select the Details option, you'll be able to see when the client submitted the form. You also can see the Device and IP Address that was used as well as their Location. Tap Close when you're finished.
5. Tap Edit to apply changes to the form.
6. Tap Submit when you're finished editing the form.
Control Employee Access to Forms
You can control an employee's access to the forms feature on the Access Levels page. Click here to learn more.