To print or email a copy of a receipt, follow the steps below when using the Mobile and Desktop Versions of Vagaro.
On the Mobile Version
1. To first set your receipt and tipping preferences, tap on the gear icon at the top of the screen once you get to the Checkout screen.
2. Tap Paper to print a paper copy. Tap Email to email a copy to the customer. Tap on any of the tipping percentages to set your Tipping Options. You can select up to five.
3. Once set your tipping and receipt preferences, tap Checkout to process the payment.
4. If you selected the Paper option, you'll be able to print a copy of the receipt. Tap Print Receipt. If you selected Email, you'll be able to email the receipt to the customer.
5. Tap Print at the top of the screen to get a paper copy.
On the Desktop Version
1. Click Checkout at the top of the screen.
2. Click on the All Customers option. Enter the name of the customer. Then, select the name once it appears below.
3. Click the gear icon at the bottom-right corner of the screen under Checkout to set your receipt options.
4. Select Paper to print a copy or click Email to email a copy. You can also select both options. Click Ask at Checkout if you want the option to print or email the receipt after clicking Checkout when checking out a client.
5. Select Require Digital Signature require digital signatures on a touchscreen device after completing credit card transactions.
6. Once you're finished setting your tipping and receipt preferences, click Save.
7. Click OK to save the selections. Once you click OK, your receipt and tipping preferences will be applied to future checkouts.
8. You'll be presented with a number of receipt options when checking out the customer. Click Print Receipt to get a paper copy.
9. To email the receipt, click Email Receipt. The email will automatically display in the field below if the client has an email address on file. If it doesn't, enter it in the box. Click Send when you're ready.
10. Click No Receipt if you don't want to print or email a copy.