Sending Text Marketing messages to clients is a great way to market your business and keep them updated on what's going on at your store location or studio. You can specifically send the following types of text blasts:
- Non-Automated Messages: Allows you to send one-time text marketing campaigns.
- Automated Messages: Allows you to send recurring birthday, thank you, and follow up marketing campaigns on a consistent schedule. You can also send messages to lost customers or clients who haven't visited your business in a while.
To sign up for a text marketing plan, follow the steps below when using the Mobile and Desktop Versions of Vagaro.
Choosing a Text Marketing Plan on the Mobile Version
1. Tap More at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select Settings.
3. Select Text Marketing Plans.
4. Select the plan you prefer.
Note: If this is the first time you're activating the Text Marketing feature, you'll see a prompt asking you to choose the phone number you want to use to send the messages. This prompt appears after selecting a plan. The numbers are randomly generated by Vagaro's cell phone message provider.
5. To turn off the Text Marketing feature, return to the main Text Marketing page (More -> Settings -> Text Marketing Plans). Then select Deactivate Plan.
6. Select Yes, Deactivate. Press No Thanks to cancel the action.
Choosing a Text Marketing Plan on the Desktop Version
1. Select Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Under Add-ons on the left sidebar, select Text Marketing Plans.
3. Select the plan you prefer.
4. Choose the phone number you want to use to send the messages. These numbers are randomly generated by Vagaro's cell phone message provider. Click Next to continue.
5. Click Get Started. This takes you to the Marketing Dashboard where you can send a mass message to customers.
6. To turn off the feature, return to the Text Marketing Plans page (Settings -> Text Marketing Plans). Then select Deactivate Plan.
7. Click Yes, Deactivate.