The Form File Upload feature is a great way for businesses and customers to upload files, images, and documents to Forms.
You can specifically:
- Upload a copy of a medical waiver, SOAP note, legacy files, or release form.
- Add photo examples of hairstyles.
- Upload images of facial treatments.
- Add documentation about previous therapies.
- Upload paper copies of customer forms.
Related article: How to Create a New Form
Vagaro Pro app
- Tap Customers, search for a customer name and tap it to select.
- Swipe to the right at the top of the screen where the tabs are and then select Forms.
- Tap Fill New Form.
- Select the form.
- Find the part of the form for adding files and then tap Choose a File to add an image or file from your device.
The image or file will display below the Choose a file field once it's added. Tap X to remove it.
- Tap Submit to add the image to the form.
- To view or edit the form, select it from the Forms tab in the customer's profile.
From here you can edit the form to add or remove images by tapping Edit. If you tap the thumbnail of an image, you can page through all images that were added, and you can download all the images.
- Select Customers and then select a customer from the drop-down.
- Select the Forms tab.
- Select a form from the Fill New Form drop-down list.
- A pop-up dialog asks if you want to fill the form yourself or send it to the customer.
If you select Send to Customer, you can send a text and email to the customer with a link to the form or have them scan a QR code to fill the form on their mobile device.
- Select Fill Form and then you can drag and drop a file from your computer or click Choose a File to upload a file.
- If the form allows for more than one file, you’ll see the selected file under the upload box, so you can add more. If only one file is allowed, the upload dialog is replaced by the image.
Click X on an image or file to remove it.
- Click Save.
The filled form displays.
- Actions you can take on a completed form:
- Edit to add or remove files
- Details shows when and where the form was filled out
- Download all to save a .zip file to your computer with all files
- Print a copy of the form
- Download saves the form as a PDF file
- Delete to delete this form response completely