The Customer Retention Report allows you to track all the appointment types that are being booked in the system.
There are four retention types:
- RR (Return Request) - This tracks returning clients requesting a specific service provider.
- RNR (Return Non Request) - This tracks returning clients not requesting a specific service provider.
- NR (New Request) - This tracks new clients requesting a specific service provider.
- NNR (New Non Request) - This tracks new clients not requesting a specific service provider.
To run the Customer Retention report, follow these steps:
- Click Reports. Then click Customer Retention.
- Under Date Range, select the dates you prefer. This allows you to see your customer retention within the period you choose.
- Under Employees, select the employees you want to include in the report. Click All Selected to include all service providers in the report.
- Under Customer, select a customer. Click Select ALL to include all customers in the report.
- Click Advanced Filters to include information about past employees in the report.
- Click Run Report when you're ready.
The customer retention report is broken into two sections:
- Customer Retention by Appointment Type - displays the number of customers for each appointment type and the percentage for each. This allows you to see the business's total number of returning and new clients overall.
- Customer Retention by Employee - displays the customer types for each employee. This allows you to see each employee's number of returning and new customers.
- Click Export to export the report to an Excel spreadsheet. Click Print to get a paper copy.