The Booking Percentage Report allows you to see your total bookable hours versus the actual hours you are booked within a date range, set by you.
To get started, follow these steps:
- Click Reports. Then select Booking Percentage.
- Click Run Report after adding the search filters you want to apply.
Booking Percentage Report
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen. Then select Booking Percentage on the left sidebar under Appointments.
2. Under Date Range, select the dates you want to view. This allows you to see the bookings with the date you set.
3. Under Service Providers, select the employees whose bookings you want to see. Click All Selected to include all providers in the report.
4. Click Run Report when you are finished.
5. The report will show the following:
- The total available booking hours within a date range.
- The actual hours that were booked within a date range.
- The total booking percentage (the actual time booked divided by the available time).
6. Click Export to export the report to an excel sheet or PDF. Click Print to get a paper copy.
7. Click Grid View to change the view of the report. This allows you to see it in a table format.