The Product Sales Report shows you all the product sales you're processing in Vagaro. You can see the total profit for each product you sell within a date range you set and use a variety of filters to limit the report to the specific sales you want to see.
- Click Reports at the top of the screen. Then select Products on the left side under Sales.
- Click Run Report after selecting the filters you want to apply to the report.
- You'll be able to view the following about each product on the report:
- The brand name (Brand)
- The product name (Product)
Note: Product Bundles appear in the list with the gift box icon and a link to view what's in the bundle.
- The product's quantity (Quantity)
- The business cost (Cost Price)
- The price of the sale (Sales Price)
- The profit that was gained (Profit)
- The profit margin percentage.
- The number of points the customer redeemed during the purchase of a product
- Click Export to export the report to an Excel spreadsheet or PDF. Click Print to get a paper copy.
- You can click on the link of a product bundle in the report to see a pop-up list of the products in that bundle with the same information as the main report.