The Combined Report is a more detailed sales report that includes a variety of report categories. It specifically includes the following:
- Sales Summary - shows all your sales for services, classes, packages, products, gift certificates, memberships.
- Payment Distribution - shows all the payment types you've processed in the software. You can specifically see your total cash, check, and credit card transactions, as well as other types of payments.
- Product sales - shows all your sales for each product.
- Service and class sales - shows all your sales for each service and class.
- Employee sales - shows all your sales for each employee.
- Customer retention - keeps track of all your new and returning customers.
- Booking and Rebooking performance - shows the booking and rebooking performances of all your employees.
Follow the steps below to learn more.
Running a Combined Sales Report
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Click Combined Report on the left sidebar under Sales.
3. Under Date Range, select your preferred dates. This allows you to see your sales within the period you select. Under Service Providers, choose the service provider you want to include in the report. This allows you to see the sales of a specific employee.
4. Under Report Selection, click the drop-down. Then select the specific reports you want to include in the combined report.
5. Click Advanced Filters to apply more filters to the report.
6. Under Customer, select the clients you want to include in the report. This is going to limit the report to the sales from the customer you choose.
7. Select Tip to include tips in the sales report. Select Include Past Employee to include sales for employees who are no longer at the business and have been deleted from the account.
8. Click Run Report after adding the filters you want to use.
9. The Combined Report includes the reports listed below. Click each one to learn more.