To see all your service and class sales in Vagaro, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Click Services on the left side of the screen.
- Click Run Report when after applying all the filters you want to use, and you're all set!
Let's get started!
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen.
2. Select Services/Classes on the left sidebar under Sales.
3. Click the box under Date Range to select the dates for the report. In the example below, we're viewing our service and class sales within the Jan 1, 2018, - Jan 26, 2018, date range.
3. Click the drop-down menu under Service Providers to select the employees whose sales you want to see. Click Select All to include the sales of all employees in the report.
4. Click the drop-down menu under Customer to filter the report by sales from a specific customer. Click Select ALL to include all clients in the report.
5. Click Advanced Filters to include past employees in the report.
6. Click Run Report once you're finished adding the filters.
7. You'll be able to view the following once you run the report:
- The name of the service or class.
- The number of appointments for each service.
- The number of attendees in each class.
- The total amount of sales from each service.
- The total amount of sales from each class.
- The average sale for each service (The service sale divided by the number of appointments)
- The average sale from each class (The class sale divided by the number of attendees).
8. Click Export to export the report to an excel or PDF. Click Print to get a paper copy.