The Sales Summary Report is an easy-to-use report that's very useful for keeping track of the growth of your business. You can specifically see all your sales for services, classes, packages, products, gift certificates, memberships, and much more in Vagaro.
Watch this video or read the article below to learn about this feature.
Running a Sales Summary Report
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen. Then select Sales Summary on the left side.
2. Click on the box under Date Range to select the dates for the report.
3. Click on the drop-down menu under Service Providers to select the service provider you want to include in the report. The report will only show this person's sales.
Click Select All to include all the service providers in the report.
4. Click on the drop-down menu under Customer to select the customer. This limits the report to the customer who was sold the item. Click Select ALL to include all customers in the report.
5. Click Advanced Filters to include Tips and Past Employees in the report.
6. Click Run Report when you're finished applying the filters you want to use.
7. You can view all your sales within the date range you selected, including:
- All your sales from services, classes, in-house products, online products, gift certificates, packages, and memberships.
- Total discounts on services, products, gift certificates, and classes.
8. You also can see the following:
- Total taxes applied.
- Any tips that were included.
- IOUs that were created or cleared.
- Packages and memberships that were refunded.
- Gift certificates, memberships, and packages that were redeemed.
- A points summary if you're using the points feature.
- Your total outstanding IOUs.
9. Click Export at the bottom of the screen to export the file to an excel sheet or PDF. Click Print to get a paper copy.