How to Add High-Quality Pictures to Your Portfolio
We review all Portfolio images submitted for quality assurance. The Vagaro team will make edits to the images for lighting, color, and other purposes when necessary, but if the description is unrelated to the service being showcased, it will be denied. Your portfolio images will post automatically to your page and if you follow these guidelines, they may also be showcased on Vagaro’s Gallery. Only images related to Salon, Spa, and Fitness services will be approved.
The guidelines below are here to help you get your images featured, but we reserve the right to deny images for other reasons.
1. Clearly, state the service you are showcasing.
2. Upload a high-resolution image.
3. Use a simple wall or background.
4. Photograph your subject using natural-looking light that is not harsh and bright enough to see the style.
5. Only show your styles of people. No dogs or mannequins, please.
6. Give enough room in the photo to show the entire style, but also make sure the style is close enough to be visible.
1. Do not use Flash, please! Flash creates a bright spot on the subject, creating harsh looking light.
2. Cluttered backgrounds make for confusing photos
3. Leave the frames out. We want to showcase your work, not a frame.
4. Putting text or a logo on top of your images is not only distracting, but all of your info is already posted with your portfolio images.
5. We want to see YOUR work, so no stock or stolen images.
6. Your portfolio should only be images of services. Photos of your business or logo belong in the Venue Gallery.
7. Be proud of your portfolio, so no blurry or poor-resolution photos.
8. No need for collages. You can add up to three images and create as many portfolio images as you want.
9. No nudity or graphic content.
Adding Images to Your Portfolio
To learn how to add photos to your Portfolio, click this link: Add Photos to the Venue Gallery and Portfolio.