The Multi-Location feature allows you to add multiple businesses and locations to the Vagaro account. You can share account details such as customer information, gift certificates, packages, memberships, and points between the different locations and easily toggle between them.
Follow the steps below to get started!
Adding Multiple Locations
1. Click Settings. Then, click Multi Location.
2. Click Add New Location. Notice, you will be able to share customers, gift certificates, packages, memberships, and points with the other location. Just toggle the switch for each option. A green color indicates that it has been enabled.
Sharing with a New Business
1. Select New Business to link the existing account to a new business. This will create another account. Click Existing Business if you want to connect to an existing business.
2. Click Continue after entering the business name, address, and contact information.
3. To share employee information with the other account, select the employees on the left side. Then, click Continue
4. If needed, change the number of licenses and then click Continue.
5. Select the account information you want to share with the other business. Then click Continue.
6. Click Proceed after reviewing the payment summary for the new account.
7. Click OK to confirm.
8. To share customer information, gift certificates, packages, and points with the new location, toggle or select the options. A green color means that the information is being shared.
9. Click the business name of the other location to switch to that account.
Sharing with an Existing Business
1. Click Add New Location from the main Multi-Location page.
2. Click Connect existing business.
3. Enter the account owner's username and password of the business you want to add and then click Continue.
4. Notice you can change the account owner. You also can select to keep the same ownership. Click Continue when you are finished.
5. Select an Access Level if you're changing the account owner. Click Create when you're finished.
6. To share customer information, gift certificates, packages, and points with the new location, toggle or select the options. A green color means that the information is being shared.
7. Click the business name of the other location to switch to that account.