To get started, follow the steps below.
Adding a New Gift Certificate Image
Remember, when uploading a photo to Vagaro, the dimensions of the image must be 700 pixels (Horizontal) and 400 pixels (Vertical).
If you are not able to add the image, send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our team can upload the photo for you. Put "Attn Graphics Team" in the subject line, so your custom image upload request gets to the team faster.
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen once you log in.
2. Select Design Gift Certificates under Look & Feel on the left side of the screen.
3. Click Gift Certificate Image to add an image from your device.
4. Click Choose File in the middle of the screen to upload an image from the device. Remember, the required size is 700 pixels (Horizontal) and 400 pixels (Vertical).
If you are not able to add the image, send a request to email@example.com. Our marketing team can upload the photo for you. Put "Attn Graphics Team" in the subject line, so your custom image upload request gets to the team faster.
5. You'll be able to see how the image and text display on the design.
6. Click the drop-down towards the bottom to select a font color you want to use for the Gift Certificate text.
7. Click Save once you're happy with the results!
8. You're all set! The image has been added to the list! To rearrange the order of the photos, simply click and drag the image into your preferred order.
9. To Edit the image, temporarily Deactivate it or Delete it, hover over it. Click the three dots. Then select the option you prefer.
10. We can now sell gift certificates with one of our Business Created images. Click Checkout at the top of the screen.
11. Select the customer you want to sell it to at the top of the screen. Then click the Gift option at the bottom of the screen.
12. Enter a Gift Certificate Number at the top, or click Auto Generate. This will automatically assign an ID to the Gift Certificate.
Under Amount, enter the dollar amount you'd like added to the item. Then select the Expiration Date. Next, select the Recipient of the gift card, and if desired, enter a custom message.
At the bottom, click Print Gift Certificate to print a copy. Select Send email to email a copy to the recipient.
To add one of the images you created to the certificate, select Business Created under Template Type. Then, choose one of the photos below. Click Next when you're ready.
13. Thanks to the Preview feature, you can see how the gift certificate displays to clients. Click Add Gift Certificate when you're finished.
14. Click Checkout after charging the customer. You're all set!
15. Customers can also purchase your customized gift cards from the Online Booking Page. They'll select the Gift Cards option once they get to the site. They then can browse the Business Created image category.
From there, they can choose any image they want to add to the gift card, as well as assign a dollar amount, and send it to any recipient of their choice.