The Vagaro Drive allows you to safely add and store photos, files, and images that you can upload to customer profiles. You can also select from a range of data storage plans that best fit your needs.
To activate this feature, follow the steps below.
Storing Files, Photos, and Images with the Vagaro Drive
1. Select Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Select Vagaro Drive on the left sidebar.
3. Select Get Started.
4. If you've activated the feature before, you'll see a pop-up, asking you if you want to bring back the previous files you stored for a one-time $50 fee.
Select Restore Files to restore the images. Click Not Now to bypass this option.
5. If you clicked Not Now in the previous step, click Change Plan.
6. Select the plan you prefer. Then click Buy.
7. To deactivate the Vagaro drive feature, select Change Plan from the main Vagaro Drive screen (Settings -> Vagaro Drive).
8. Select Remove All Storage.
9. Select I agree to remove all files uploaded to forms. Then select Remove All Storage.