Daily Deals by Vagaro are a great way to advertise your specials not only to existing customers but to new ones as well. We love seeing your business grow; these tips can help you do that.
This article will outline some important tips on what you should or shouldn't do when submitting a new Daily Deal, along with some examples. Even though your deals post automatically to your personal page and are sent to your customers, they must be approved by the Vagaro team before they are listed to the public on Vagaro's Daily Deal pages.
Vagaro reviews all Daily Deals submitted for quality assurance. This means that the Vagaro team will make edits to the text for clarity, grammar & spelling when necessary. If the text is unrelated to the Daily Deal, it will be denied.
Follow these simple guidelines to ensure your deals reach as many customers as possible.
Related Article: Daily Deals
Follow these tips, and you will have an approved & successful Daily Deal.
- State clearly what your deal is offering.
- Add a little personality to your description.
- Check for spelling and grammar mistakes.
- End the discount amounts with the numbers 0 or 5 (15% instead of 16%)
- No Abbreviations, please. Example: "4 U"
- We have already linked your page to your Daily Deal so no need for links.
- Don’t worry about posting your phone number. Your deals are bookable online and your number is already listed on your page.
- Events or discounts that are not bookable on Vagaro should not be mentioned.
- Leave the start and end dates out of the description; we already post them for you.
- Filler characters that serve no purpose in the description are not allowed. Example: "**********"
- Capital letters should only be used when grammatically correct.