Add the Vagaro Pro widget for iOS 14 to your home screen to view your upcoming schedule at a glance and quickly access appointments. There are three widget sizes available to place anywhere on your home screen and reposition as you like. Tapping the widget or an appointment on it will take you to your Vagaro Pro calendar to manage appointments. The Vagaro Pro widget is available for all iPhones and iPads running iOS (and iPadOS) 14 and above.
Here’s how to set up and use the Vagaro Pro widget.
Add iOS widget to your iPhone/iPad's Home Screen
- Touch and hold an empty space on the home screen until the app icons jiggle.
- Tap the + button in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Type “Vagaro” in the Search Widgets box to find the Vagaro Pro widget.
- Scroll left and right to see the three sizes available.
- With the widget size you want on the screen, tap Add Widget.
The widget is placed on your home screen.
- Tap Done.
Edit, Move and Delete the iOS Widget
To change the Vagaro Pro widget's appearance or placement, or to delete it from your home screen, touch and hold the widget. A menu displays three options: Edit Widget, Edit Home Screen, and Remove Widget.
Tap to edit the appearance of the widget. The choices are:
- System to match the system preferences
- Light to use a light scheme with a white background
- Dark to use a dark scheme with a black background
Edit Home Screen
Move the widget around the screen to the place where you want it. This option works the same as rearranging all home screen icons – touch and hold until all begin to jiggle.
Tap Remove on the confirmation screen to delete the widget. No data or apps are removed with this action, just the Vagaro Pro widget. (You can also remove a widget after selecting Edit Home Screen by tapping the minus icon on the widget.)
Using the iOS Widget
Here are the actions you can take on each widget size.
Tap anywhere on the small widget to open Vagaro Pro to the calendar at the current date and time. From there, you can view appointments and act on them using the appointment menu.
As with the small widget, tap anywhere in the widget to open Vagaro Pro to the calendar's current date and time.
Tap an appointment shown on the widget to open the calendar to the appointment menu for that appointment.
You can use both functions from the medium widget plus two additional icons in the large widget add:
- Customers: Tap to open Vagaro Pro in your customer list.
- Checkout: Tap to open the checkout screen in Vagaro Pro.
Once you are in the Vagaro Pro app after tapping something on the widget, you can perform all the app's regular functions!