If you're a customer of a Vagaro business that's using the Check-In app, you need to present your QR code from your phone when you're ready to check-in for your appointment, service, or class. But WHERE is it hiding? It's easy to find, once you know where to look!
- Open the Vagaro app on your mobile device.
If you don't have it, go to your app store, search for Vagaro and select either Vagaro or Vagaro app. Don't choose Vagaro Pro - that's the app for Vagaro business owners.
- Tap the Profile icon and log in.
- On the Profile page, you'll see a list of the areas of your account you can access. At the top, partially hidden is your QR code.
- Tap and hold near Account and drag down to reveal the code.
- With the code revealed, hold your phone up to the Check-In app scanner to scan the code.