Memberships allow you to add discounts to multiple services, classes, and products at once.
You can view a customer's membership history from either the Membership Report or the Customer Profile.
Navigation - Reports > Memberships
- Navigate to Reports > Customers > Memberships.
- Click Run Report.
- Find the membership and customer on the list. Click the Action drop-down and then select History.
Navigation - Customer Profile > Memberships
- Navigate to Customers, select a customer and click the Memberships tab.
- Click the More menu (3-dots) and select History for the membership you want to view.
Membership History Screen
The Membership history shows the membership name, customer name, the date the next payment is due, the payment amount, and the following detail in table format:
- The date the membership was changed or modified
- The service or class from the membership that was affected
- The number of visits remaining on that date
- The action taken
Possible actions include: increase or decrease balance, pause or resume auto-renew, the original membership purchase
- The employee who edited the membership