To add your photos and pictures to the email marketing blasts you send to customers, follow the steps below when using the Desktop Version of Vagaro.
Uploading Images to Email Marketing in Vagaro
1. Click Marketing at the top of the screen.
2. Under Email & Text Marketing, click Create Campaign.
3. Finish setting up the email blast to your liking. You'll eventually get to the Design of the email.
See the article How to Use Email Marketing in Vagaro for more information.
4. Hover over the header image. Then click the pencil icon to add one of your own images.
5. Hover over the image. Then click Upload to add a photo from your computer files. Click Select from Gallery to upload any image that's been already added to your Vagaro account.
6. Once the image is added, enter a web link under Link to. The customer will be taken to this link after clicking the photo.
7. To edit the image, upload a new one, or select an image from your gallery, hover over the picture. Then select the option you prefer.
8. Click Save when you're ready.
9. You can also use any of the image modules to add your own pictures. You'll find these on the left side of the screen when designing an email.
10. Select the module you prefer. Then drag it to the email.
11. Hover over the image icon. Then click Upload to add an image from your computer files. Click Select from Gallery to upload a picture that's been added to your Vagaro account.
Click Save when you're finished.
12. Finish creating the message. Select the acknowledgment box. Then click Announce when you're ready to send the blast to your customers.