To get a complete list of all the products a customer has purchased from your business, follow the steps below when using the Desktop Version of Vagaro.
How to See a Client's Products History on the Desktop Version
1. Click Customers at the top of the screen.
2. Enter the name of the customer in the search box. Then select the customer from the list below. This takes you to the client's profile.
3. Select the Products tab.
4. A complete list of the customer's purchased products appears below.
5. To search for a specific product the client has bought, enter the name in the search box. Then click Search on the right side.
Click All Dates to filter the list by products that were purchased within a specific date range.
Click the All Purchase Locations drop-down to filter the list by products that were purchased at a specific location. For example, select In-House to view products that were bought at the store location. Select Online to see products that were purchased on the Online Booking Page.
6. Click Search after adding the filters you want to apply. Click Clear to remove the filters you selected.
7. A complete list of the customer's purchased products will appear below, based on the filters you added.
8. Click the downward icon at the top-right of the screen to export the list to an Excel sheet. Click the print icon to get a paper copy.