To print the appointments of a customer, follow these steps.
1. Click Customers at the top of the screen.
2. Select the customer.
3. Click the Appointments tab. Then select All Dates to select a specific date range. In the example below, we've selected This Month. This means that the appointment list will only include the client's appointments for this month.
4. To print out the list based on a specific status, click the All Statuses option. Then select the status. For example, select Service Complete to print out the appointments the customer has completed and been checked out for.
5. To print the list based on a specific service the customer booked, click All Services. Then select the service.
6. To print a list based on the employee who provided the service, click All Service Providers. Then select the employee.
7. Click Search after selecting the filters you want to use.
8. You can export the list as an Excel file or print a copy.