To print the appointments of a customer, follow these steps when using the Desktop Version:
- Click Customers at the top of the screen.
- Select the customer.
- Click the Appointments tab.
- Click Search after selecting the filters you want to apply. You'll be able to export the list to an Excel file or print a copy for your records.
Let's get started!
Customer Appointment History
1. Click Customers at the top of the screen.
2. Select the customer.
3. Click the Appointments tab. Then select All Dates to select a specific date range. In the example below, we've selected This Month. This means that the appointment list is going to only include appointments the client has had this month.
4. To print out the list based on a specific status, click the All Statuses option. Then select the status. For example, select Service Complete to print out the appointments that the customer has completed and been checked out for.
5. To print the list based on a specific service the customer booked, click All Services. Then select the service.
6. To print a list based on the employee who provided the service, click All Service Providers. Then select the employee.
7. Click Search after selecting the filters you want to use.
8. You can export the list as an Excel file or print a copy.