To pay an invoice from your online customer profile, follow these steps:
- Once you log into the account, hover over your profile initials or image at the top-right of the screen. Then click Invoices.
- After selecting Invoices, you'll be able to keep track of all the Outstanding items as well as ones you've already Paid. Locate the business. Then click Pay Invoice.
- Once you click Pay Invoice from your profile, you'll be taken to the booking page of the business. After entering your credit card details, click the green Pay Invoice button.
*Remember, you can leave a tip as long as a service, class, or product has been added to it.
Let's get started!
On the Vagaro Pro App
1. Tap the Profile option at the bottom of the screen.
2. Select Invoices.
3. Select the Outstanding tab at the top of the screen. Then tap Pay Invoice.
4. If you've collected enough points from the business, you'll be able to use these to pay the invoice. You can also add a Tip below.
5. Tap the Return Policy link to read the return policy of the business. When you're ready, tap Pay Invoice.
If you decided not to use points, you'll be prompted to enter your credit card information before paying.
On the Desktop Version
1. Once the business creates and sends the invoice, you'll be able to access it from your email. Click Pay Now to get started.
2. You also can manage all your invoices from your Vagaro Customer Profile. Once you log into your account, hover over your profile initials or image at the top-right of the screen. Then click Invoices.
3. You'll be able to track all the Outstanding items that need to be paid as well as ones you've already Paid. Let's look at the Outstanding invoices first.
To get started, click the Outstanding tab at the top of the screen once you access the Invoices page in your Profile. Locate the business. Then click Pay Invoice.
4. You'll be taken to the booking page of the business. On the right side of the screen, you can see details of the Invoice.
Select a tip option of your choice. Remember, this is optional. If you decide you no longer want to add a tip, click the blue Remove link.
5. On the left side of the screen, you'll be able to see additional details regarding the invoice, including its ID number, the amount that's due as well as the date the payment is due.
Enter your credit card details below. Then click Pay Invoice.
6. Click Continue to confirm that the invoice was paid successfully.
7. Once it's paid, you'll be able to keep track of it in your Profile on the Invoices page. Click the Paid tab to view more details.