Here are a few things to consider if a client is not able to write a review:
- Make sure the customer is logging into the exact profile they have with the business. If the client uses an account that is not tied to the business, they will not be able to review the service.
- Another common error is clients create a separate account, not realizing you have created one for them. This is an issue because the customer logs into an account that is not assigned to the business. As a result, the client can't write a review.
- Be aware of how you set the customer review option on the Online Appointment Rules page in Settings. If you only allow verified customers to write reviews, this limits reviews to clients with an appointment status of "Checked Out" or "Completed." Click this link for more information: Customer Review Setting
To email the client the exact username and password associated with the business so they can leave a review, follow the steps below.
Emailing the Username and Password to a Customer
1. Click Customers at the top of the screen.
2. Select the customer.
3. Select the Profile tab.
4. Click Send Login Info to email the username and password.
5. Click Send Login Info to email the client the username and password they have on file. Tell the customer to use this information to log in and review the business.