Add the Facebook App and start attracting more Vagaro customers to your online booking page as well as your website! To activate the Facebook integration, follow the steps below.
*Remember, only the account owner can activate this feature. If a regular employee tries to turn on the integration, they'll see a popup stating: "You have no rights to authorize."
Let's get started!
Integrating Vagaro with Facebook
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen once you log in.
2. Select Integrations on the left sidebar under Add-Ons.
3. Click Learn More under Facebook.
4. Click Activate Facebook Booking.
5. Click Authorize to allow Facebook access to your Vagaro account.
6. Click Allow to share your services, pricing, and business name with your customers on Facebook.
7. Once the integration is successful, the client can see your services and prices on your Facebook page. When they select a service, it links them to your Vagaro Booking Page.