Use the Cancellation and No-Shows report to manage all past appointments that were denied, canceled, deleted, or deemed as no-shows. You also can view the history of an appointment, including any changes in status.
1. Click Reports at the top of the screen.
2. Click Cancellations and No Shows on the left sidebar under Appointments.
3. Click Run Report after applying the search filters you want to use.
4. The report will include the following:
- The date of the appointment or class.
- The status of the appointment.
- The date and time the status was changed.
- The employee who changed the status.
- Any comments that were added to the appointment.
- The service provider who provided the service.
- The specific service that was booked.
- The name of the customer.
- A link to see the Timeline or Appointment History. This shows you every detail of an appointment, including the following: its date, duration, the service that was added to the booking, the employee who provided the service, and if there were any updates to the appointment.
5. Once you click the link to see the Appointment History, you'll be able to see more details about the appointment. You can also see when the appointment was created and who it was created by.
6. Click Export to export the report to an excel sheet. Click Print to get a paper copy.