Our new integration with Xero online is finally here. If you are a Xero customer, you will be able to seamlessly sync all of your sales. Yes, that means services, products, gift cards, packages, and more! This new integration allows you to do the following. This integration only works with Xero Online accounts.
- Automatically sync your sales records to Xero online.
- Reconciling your books is easier as payments & fees are matched against your bank statement
- Save time and increase accuracy at the same time using Sync with Vagaro for Xero Online
Watch this video or follow the forum below.
Setting up the Xero Integration
1. To get started click Settings and then click Integrations.
2. Under Xero click Learn more.
3. On the landing page scroll down to toggle the Activate switch.
4. A pop up will prompt you to log-in to your Xero account.
5. The next screen will ask you to authorize the integration between Vagaro and Xero. Click Allow access.
6. Once logged in you will be able to select the Sync Start Date. This lets you pick when to start syncing the reports. You can also add a Nickname to this Xero integration that will display all your Vagaro transaction data under this nickname after synchronization.
7. Next you want to match your Vagaro Transactions to your Xero Accounts.The available account is from your Xero's "REVENUE" class account. The directions to the right tell how to set these accounts in Xero.
8. Below the transactions, you want to match your Vagaro Payments to your Xero Accounts. The available account are from your Xero's "Current Asset" type account with payments enabled. The directions to the right tell how to set these accounts in Xero.
9. You can also Select the Tax Service that you would have already set up in Xero. Once everything is set correctly click save and your sync will start.
When you sync Xero online for the first time it will only be able to pull the data from the last 2 months. Then from that point going forward any transaction done through Vagaro will sync up with Xero online.