The Check-in Log displays a list of customers who check in on the Vagaro Check-in App. The customer check-in log report provides you with a detailed report that includes the customer's name, email address, date, time, and kiosk information. You can also include deleted kiosk information in your reports.
This report can be viewed in Grid View or a Chart View. Additionally, you can export the report as an Excel or a PDF file.
Check-In Log Report
- Navigate to Reports > Customers > Check-in Log.
- Click Check-In Log From-To to select the date range and click Submit.
You can also click on various filters on the right side of the calendar such as Today, Yesterday, Last 7 Days, Last 30 days, etc.
- Click the Kiosk drop-down menu to select the kiosk type.
You can also click a single checkbox, multiple checkboxes, or Select All.
- Click the Customer dropdown to select a customer for whom you wish to pull the report.
- Click Run Report.
- Click Grid View or a Chart View to select how you would like the data to be displayed.
Grid View provides you with a tabular display of customers' data.
Chart View provides you with a graphical view of customers' data. From the drop-down menu, click Year, Month, Week, or Day. This will display the graphical data according to the selection you made.
- Click Export to export the report in Excel or PDF file or print a copy.