The Check-in Log allows you to see a list of customers who check in on the Vagaro Check-in App. The report includes the customer's name, email address, as well as the date and time they checked in for a class or service.
To get started, follow these steps:
- Click Reports at the top of the screen.
- Select Check-In Log on the left side of the screen.
- Click Run Report after applying all the filters you want to use, and you're all set!
Let's get started!
1. Click Reports. Then click Check-in Log.
2. From here, you can narrow the report by selecting the Date Range or the customers you want to include in the report. Click Select ALL to include all customers in the report. You can also select the specific customers you want to include in the report.
3. Let's start by selecting a specific Date Range. To do this, first, click in the box under Check-In Log From-To.
Select the Date Range by clicking on the dates on the calendar screen. You also can select any of the options on the right side, including for Today, Yesterday, the Last 7 Days, the Last 30 Days, This Month, Last Month, This Year, and Last Year.
Click Submit when you are done.
4. Select the customer by clicking on the Select All drop-down under the Customer title at the top of the screen. Click Select All to include all the customers in the report. Click Run Report when you are ready.
5. The Check-in Log includes all the customers who checked in on the Check-in App, including the customer, email address, as well as the date and time they checked in.
6. Click Export to export the report to an Excel sheet or PDF. Click Print to get a paper copy.