The QuickBooks Integration allows you to seamlessly export the Transaction List to an online QuickBooks account. You specifically can:
- Automatically sync your sales records.
- Reconcile your books much easier as payments and fees are matched against your bank statement.
- Save time and increase accuracy.
To integrate your account with QuickBooks, follow the steps below.
To learn more about this feature, watch the video or go through the steps below.
Integrating Vagaro with QuickBooks
1. Click Settings at the top of the screen.
2. Click Integrations on the left side of the page under Add-Ons.
3. Find the Intuit QuickBooks Option. Then click Learn More.
4. Click Connect.
5. Enter your login information. Then click Sign In.
6. Click Connect.
7. Select the Sync Start Date. This lets you pick the date you want to sync the Transaction List with the QuickBooks account.
Then enter a Nickname. QuickBooks will display all the Vagaro transaction data under this nickname after the sync is completed.
8. Select the Tax. Remember, you first have to add this from the QuickBooks account before seeing it as an option in the drop-down. Click here to learn more.
9. Select the Payment Account.
10. Click Save when you're ready.
Remember, Vagaro syncs all transactions at 2 am so all the transactions from the previous day will be ready in the morning.
You'll receive this email if the QuickBooks sync fails. Click Enable QuickBooks to turn on the feature from the account.
To cancel the integration with QuickBooks, follow these steps:
- Click Settings at the top of the screen.
- Click Integrations on the left side of the screen.
- Click Disconnect.