Vagaro Live Streaming enables you to participate in remote services, classes, or appointments. You can book these remote services from the Vagaro App, Vagaro.com, or via social media for any class or service with a live stream option. Choose between booking one-on-one sessions with your service professional or joining a live stream class remotely.
Vagaro Live Stream is fully automated and allows you to easily join a live stream from anywhere. Once your live stream session is booked, you will receive an automated confirmation containing a link to join the live stream. If the date or time is changed or the live stream session is canceled, Vagaro will notify all participants.
Follow the steps below to locate, book, and join Vagaro Live Stream sessions.
- Find a Live Streaming Class or Service
- Book a Live Stream Class
- Book a Live Stream Service
- Join and Manage a Live Stream Session
Find a Live Streaming Class or Service
- Go to the booking page of the business. You can search for a business on Vagaro.com or the Vagaro mobile app.
- Click the Classes or Services tab to find the one you want to book.
Classes or services available for live streaming display a video camera icon and the number of open spots for classes.
Book a Live Streaming Class
- Once you have located the live streaming class you want to book, tap or click Sign Up or Request (if the business requires approval for bookings.)
- You can change the following on the sign-up screen:
- Number of Attendees (if you want to register for more than one person)
- Number of Sessions (for recurring classes)
- Location: At Business or Live Stream
- Sign up every: if the class is offered daily, weekly, or monthly - select how often you'll attend, and select (if available) the day of the week you'll take the class
- Start Date: pops up a calendar showing you all the dates the class is offered, so you can choose when to start
- Click Next.
- Select attendee names to sign up.
- Click Add to Cart or Checkout to finalize the process.
- The classes and dates you've selected are in your cart. Click Continue to finish checking out or Keep Shopping to add more to the cart.
- Your live stream session will be confirmed on the Appointments page in your customer profile. Notice you have the option to reschedule or cancel the session (from the More drop-down list).
Mobile App reminder
Book a Live Stream Service Appointment
- Locate the Live Streaming service you want to book.
Services that are live-streamed display a video camera icon.
- Click Book Now or Request (if the business requires approval for bookings.)
- Select a Date, Service Provider, and available Time to book.
- Complete the booking process.
- The booked live stream appointment is added to your Appointments page.
You can use the buttons to join the live stream at the time of your appointment, reschedule the appointment, or, using the More menu, cancel the appointment (depends on the business's cancellation policies.)
Mobile App Reminder
Join and Manage a Live Stream Session
There are several ways to join a Live Stream session:
- Log in to your Vagaro account on the web or your mobile app and view your Appointments page for the live stream link
- Click or tap the link in a reminder email, text, or notification
(this may require logging into your Vagaro account if you're not already logged in)
- If you shared the appointment or class to your calendar, you'll find a link to the live stream there
You can make changes to your screen name, microphone volume, select a different camera or microphone (if available), and turn the camera or microphone on or off before you join the session. Click Join Class or Join Appointment, and you will be taken to the live stream.
You have some controls and tools while participating in a live stream:
Toolbar - Web
Toolbar - Mobile
- Turn your camera on or off
- Mute or unmute your microphone
- Use Chat to ask a question or make a comment
If you're in a class, chat messages are seen by the instructor and all participants
- Web: a "gear" icon to take you to device settings for the live stream session
- Mobile: a More menu (3 horizontal dots) provides options to see other attendees (if a class) and manage settings for your live stream
- A button or icon to use to end the appointment/class for yourself
The top of the live stream screen shows a progress bar displaying the scheduled and remaining time in the appointment. The Service Provider or class Instructor can extend the time in 10-minute increments as needed.
When you leave the session, you'll be asked to provide a review of the session, with pictures if you like.